Saturday 15 May 2010

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day - May 2010

I've just been reading about Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day - May 2010 and have decided to join in and show off some of the flowers currently growing in my garden.



To be a little different though I've taken photos of some of the beautiful things in and around my home that haven't been planted and are there because nature has decided that's where they should be. Sometimes just wandering about with the camera makes me realise how much we take our surroundings for granted. Do we ever see the real beauty in simple things? Nature is wonderful and what others may think of as weeds can in the eye of another be something truly marvellous.



To me a weed is a plant that just happens to be growing in the wrong place. What do you think?



If we all took a little time to see things properly now and again the world could be a very different place. Stand still for a moment, take a deep breath, look around and  listen to the sounds that we take for granted everyday - What can you hear and what do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment