Monday 4 January 2010

All Change Again!

No sooner do we get used to the snow being here then it's gone and replaced with glorious sunshine......Oh I'm not complaining though, but it's about to happen again.

We've had snow and it's still here and below freezing temperatures, although to be honest it has been much colder in other years. The forecast for the next few days is more mild weather on it's way with a possible high of +22 degrees C on Saturday! T-shirts and shorts weather lol.

I do seem to write a fair bit about the weather and am undecided if that's a good or bad thing?? You tell me?
If there's anything in particular you'd like to hear about just ask, I hope that news will change over the months and as the weather warms up there'll be new stuff to include on here. Just a fortnight to go and we should have baby piglets here and I'm really looking forward to seeing our first lot of home bred pigs arrive. Charlotte, our sow, is looking really well and eating everything in sight - which is normal for her!

There's a possibility that I may put one of our mares in foal this spring too but I'm still trying to weigh that up properly and of course we'll be breeding more turkeys and chickens again. Busy times lay ahead!

Do you have anything special planned for 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment