Saturday 24 October 2009

Photo's

I've just realised I haven't added any photo's to this blog yet, so it's time to take the camera out and about today and see what I can find.

Although I do try to take photo's pretty regularly sometimes life gets in the way! The one thing I do wish we'd done was take piccies at every stage of renovation so far. Then I could look back and know how far we've come.

Maybe I'll find some older photo's on disc somewhere but I'll have to hunt through them and see. I'm nowhere near a professional photographer and could probably do with taking the time to read the huge manual that came with the camera, but I like to take pics of things that interest me.

So I'll sign off for now, grab another coffee and make a start on my plans for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment