Monday 18 October 2010

Bloggers Block

Do you ever get stuck for something to write about on your blog? Some days I just don't feel like writing, others I don't get the time and occasionally I feel like I must be droning on about all sorts of rubbish, and hope that my readers don't get bored.

I know it's impossible to be entertaining all of the time and to be honest we don't live an excitement filled life here, but that's through choice. But I do like my life here and wonder if we hadn't moved abroad what we'd be doing now if we had stayed in the UK. I very much doubt life would have changed much but who knows? I don't have a crystal ball.

Recently I've got back into reading and am currently working my way through a stack of books sister in law couldn't take back to the UK with her, some good, some not so good. Once the winter really sets in here I'll appreciate the not so good ones more and I hope there are enough books to see me through the quieter months. I'd love to have a go at reviewing new books so if any companies would like to send me some through the post I'll gladly do a write up once I've read them!

Animal feeding time is a little quieter now without Vasko barking at the window for his tea, and as the weather is cold and wet again I'm glad he's at rest and not suffering. His kennel has already been moved into and Baba the dog, has claimed it as hers! Makes a change from the cat sleeping in it lol.

Today is wet and windy although the weekend has been quite mild. The donkey has spent the last 3 hours shouting to be brought inside as she hates the rain, in fact she hates most of the seasons and can be very vocal when she wants to. She's a great alarm clock during the winter and shouts every hour from first light until you feed her. Not that we get to lie in that often anyway. This morning we were all up and out of bed at 5am due to my son deciding he wasn't going to school and he was set on having a huge argument about it and how unfair life is to him etc etc etc. Teenagers grrrr, sometimes they drive me mad! So it'll be an easy tea and early night for us all hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment