Michael Rivera, fellow blogger and author of The Psyche of Mikey has kindly nominated me for my first ever bloggers award.
Along with the award comes a set of rules that I should follow. These are:
- Express gratitude to the blogger who bestowed the award unto you. (check)
- Display the picture on your blog proudly. (check)
- Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you. (check)
- Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.(hmmmm not sure about this one)
- Nominate seven creative writers who might be into doing this.(ok I can probably do that)
- Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of those blogs know.(no probs)
I have never kissed a person without first at least knowing their name.
I am not addicted to the internet.
I was once a professional dominatrix.
I love flying in an aeroplane.
If I won the lottery I'd give it all away to worthy causes.
I'd never lie for my friends.
I love celery.
So now it's up to you to decide which are the lies and which could be truths. And I would like to nominate these others for the Creative Writer Blogger Award, here's hoping they will see it as the compliment it's meant to be :)
Adam, at No Going Back
Deb, at Carrots and Kids
Melissa, at Adventures in Free-Fall Parenting
Max, at Rural Idiocy?
Jenny, at Inky Paws
Mrs Icarus, at Hardup Hester's Stretching the Penny's Blog
So I've nominated 6 people and done my little bit for fun. Now I'm off to chill out in the garden for a while before the evenings chores need to be done.