Thursday 15 October 2009

Work, work and more work or not!

Today was windy and not very warm, definitely an inside day!

Went shopping this morning for a few bits and pieces, home to warm up with a coffee and then I planned to spend some more time experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen.

The horses and donkey were all out in the garden so I could keep an eye on them, kids came home at lunchtime and I was thinking about cooking and what else I could find to use up in the garden.

As with quite a few things I plan, nothing seems to happen! I couldn't get warm, had no motivation and felt worn out! Oooh let's light the woodburner and relax for a while.........yup I fell asleep lol, woke up with enough time to muck the horses out, sort out their bedding and feed and get them in before dark. So a bit of a wasted day!

On the plus side I did find a nice little gadget to go on here with the weather and local time etc. And the Pumpkin Gingerbread I made was lovely, although more of a cake than a gingerbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment