Friday 30 October 2009

Rainy Days

It's another wet, cold and slightly miserable day here so no outside work can be done. Managed to catch up on a load of housework yesterday so there's not a lot to do really.

Animals have been checked, fed and watered, the horses are still in because they hate the rain and wind combination, kids still at school for now and my hubby's actually at home today.

My choices for today are:

A) Find something to do with the rest of the green tomatoes,
B) Surf the net, catch up with some forums etc
C) Bake a cake
D) Sort through the chest freezer
E) Have a lazy day and do a little of everything plus maybe some reading or watching a film!

Not exactly the high life but I'm not complaining, I really do love it here even when the weather isn't great. Things aren't perfect but I'm not sure I'd like to live in a perfect world. Being content is an amazing feeling and something that I believe most people should try for themselves.

What do you believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment