Tuesday 27 October 2009

Autumn pictures


The Marigolds have done fantastic this year and I've plenty of seeds saved from them. We had lots of different varieties and they have flowered all summer long and continue to do so. Definitely something that I'll grow again here and I've given all of the neighbour's and some friends seeds too. Great for companion planting alongside tomatoes.

Finally having found out how to upload some photo's here I thought you might like to see a couple of snaps I took a day or 2 ago on a wander around our garden.


I'm no expert with a camera but just take pics of things that interest me......hope you like them. Things are very "green" here again now, summer though can be very dry and hot and sometimes the landscape looks a little parched and bare.


The leaves are starting to fall from the trees now but the colours are fantastic. Just driving down the road today a friend said that the trees are beautiful, yellows, reds, gold, brown and green. Wish I'd taken the camera with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment