Monday 15 March 2010

Essential Maintenance

Since I spend a fair amount of time on the internet (hubby would say more than I should) it's about time I got my backside into gear and set about rebuilding the PC, upgrading and updating the laptop and some other general maintenance that I've been planning on doing for a while now.

The animals are all happy eating, sleeping or outside enjoying the fresh air, the house is quiet for a change and apart from housework I can't think of anything better to do today.

As I'm no computer expert I'll probably have a few minor technical hitches along the way but I usually manage ok without any help. Hopefully if I can get everything back up and running before tea time our internet connection might be behaving a little better and with upgraded computers we may even find everything works a little quicker.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment